- Converting your loft space can increase the value of your property by over 20%.
- High Street lenders agree that a loft conversion is the single most profitable home improvement project.
- Converting your loft space is about 1/2 the cost of moving to an equivalent sized house.
Loft conversion – the facts and figures.
- Garage conversion can increase the value of your property by up to 10%.
- Typically taking only 2 – 3 weeks a garage conversion is an easy and quick way to increase your living space.
- As a 'Permitted Development' a garage conversion usually doesn't require planning permission.
Garage conversion – the benefits to you.
An easy to understand approach.
No Hidden Costs
Our fixed price service includes all costs associated with materials, installation, design and planning, structural calculations and local authority building regulations, applications and consents. Leaving you secure in the knowledge that everything is taken care of.
If requested, we'll even have a chat with your neighbours to explain in simple terms "The Party Wall Act" reassuring them that their property won't be affected, and that the project will be carried out with the minimum of fuss and disruption.
Our "Defects Liability Period" allows you to retain the final payment for 28 days - giving you complete peace of mind. On final completion you will receive a completion certificate and our 10 year satisfaction guarantee.
Everything Taken Care Of
Our "seven step" service means we've got it covered from start to finish, including Architect, dedicated Project Manager - and professional tradesman throughout.
- Feasibility : An initial inspection to assess the potential of your loft or garage space.
- Quotation : A free "fixed price" quote with no obligation.
- Survey : A detailed survey which will assist us when drawing up the plans for your new loft or garage conversion.
- Plans : Our Architect will draw up the plans, including all Structural Calculations.
- Commencement : Start date is agreed, materials are delivered and work begins.
- Progression : As work progresses, Building Control will carry out key stage inspections
- Completion : Your project is completed in compliance with Building Control, and the site is cleared.
7 simple steps
Contact BLOC today on 0191 341 0055 to discuss your loft or garage conversion – alternatively you can Email BLOC your enquiry »
BLOC Design and Build Limited. Unit T4, The Media Centre, Stonehills, Gateshead. NE10 OHW. Telephone : 0191 341 0055.